Minimize third party risk from customers, suppliers, distributors, and other business partners by in depth diligence and monitoring using the surveillens due diligence platform.
OUR SOLUTION WILL SEARCH AGAINST THE FOLLOWING SOURCES OF DATA:
- Regulatory Actions, Criminal and Civil Litigation – Public databases for evidence of regulatory actions, criminal and civil litigation against individuals and entities.
- Negative media – 10,000 global media publications covering economic, business, political and trade publications.
- Politically Exposed Persons – Global records on senior officeholders, family members, associations and regulatory category of PEPs.
- OFAC - Comprehensive OFAC database offering OFAC screening and compliance requirements with coverage of the Specially Designated Nationals List and all relevant US Treasury Department sanctions lists.
- International Government Watchlists – All internationally recognized economic sanctions and “wanted” watchlists.
- Terrorists – All internationally recognized watchlists, updated daily.
If required, our experts will prepare detailed background reports on third parties to facilitate the decision making process. Results of the due diligence can also be linked to other surveilLens or other third party solutions to provide for a complete compliance program.
- Onboarding portal enables third parties to log into a secured portal, complete the application process and upload supporting documentation for review.
- Integrate and incorporate results of third party diligence with the organization’s vendor and/or customer master database. Any future transactions with tagged third parties are then monitored and flagged by the solution for review.
- Aggregation of results of all due diligence reviews conducted, identification of connections amongst common parties or entities and business connections within an organization. Results are displayed in link analysis format which allows the organization to obtain a complete picture of its third-party relationships and prevents the use of intermediaries to make payment for questionable activities.
- Enables third-party risks to be proactively assessed, ranked, and mapped to the corresponding controls, control tests, policies, and regulatory compliance requirements for complete accountability and transparency.
- Integrates with multiple issue reporting systems such as hotlines and online interfaces to capture third-party issues and complaints.
- Supports due diligence investigations, root cause analysis, assignment of follow-up actions, and initiation of corrective and preventive action.
- Provides graphical dashboards and reports that deliver visibility into third-party compliance, risk intelligence, and issues, thereby enabling companies to make more informed business decisions.
- Enhances compliance with the full range of third-party management regulations including but not limited to the FCPA, the UK Bribery Act, and the Dodd-Frank Act.