surveilLens™ Training Management
An organization should automate the training management life cycle ensuring that all appropriate employees and third parties receive and complete periodic training regarding the organization’s policies and other relevant guidelines. Communication of training throughout the organization should allow for sharing of documents in real-time enabling all employees and third parties to view and process the most current information.
surveilLens™ Training Management allows organizations to house all their trainings in whatever form they exist (written, video conference, online, live stream, etc.) in one central location for all employees and other third parties to access.
- Portal allows employees and third parties to access trainings and complete a test and receive a certificate certifying their successful completion.
- Central strorage point for all trainings in various formats (written, video confernece, online, live stream, etc).
- Creation of automatic reminders on a pre-established basis to be sent to both employees and third parties who have not completed required trainings. Appropriate managers may also be copied on these reminders to ensure better compliance.
- Aggregation and presentation of results at organization, legal entity, geography and department level.
- Dissemination of information based on user roles, departments and levels of authority. This ensures that employees and third parties receive only that information that is applicable to their respective functions.